If I Had a Hammer

Peter O Toole - If I Had a Hammer

Hi friends. Yesterday, I found out about Peter O Toole - If I Had a Hammer. Which is very helpful if you ask me therefore you. If I Had a Hammer

Pogo Cartoonist Walt Kelly coined the phrase: We have met the enemy and he is us. If we can accept that we are all our own worst enemy, the next step is to outline out how to become more of an ally? At the risk of indeed dating myself, I'm revisiting the 50s folk song written by Pete Seeger and popularized by Peter, Paul and Mary and Trini Lopez. Before I will hammer home some insight, let's revisit the first verse of If I Had A Hammer.

What I said. It isn't the final outcome that the real about Peter O Toole. You check out this article for information about that need to know is Peter O Toole.

Peter O Toole

If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
All over this land
I'd hammer out danger
I'd hammer out a warning
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land. 1

Now that's a lot of inspired hammering!

So Why Are We Talking About Hammers?
Let's take the phrase "If I Had A Hammer" and strip away the hypothetical "if" and think that, figuratively speaking, you do have a hammer. Your hammer is your most extremely industrialized skill or skills. It is the thing or things that you're the best at and enjoy doing the most. And because you are so good, using your hammer brings you the most enjoyment and fulfillment. It may also be hindering your effectiveness. The Trap We all have our hammers. They are what make us both unique and effective. The danger is in overusing your hammers. Because...
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every question as a nail. - Abraham Maslow

While your hammer is not your only tool, by definition, it is your favorite. If you enjoy hammering so much, where might you be hammering when you should be chiseling or puttying? All of your problems are not like nails. By relying solely on your strengths, you can occasionally miss the nail and hammer your own thumb. Ouch! The clarification to Over-Hammering Our tendency to hammer inappropriately is not a aware choice, but a subconscious one. So the clarification requires improving your awareness of what your hammer indeed looks like. Ask yourself: What skills do I use most oftentimes and effectively? And then rule where you have been hammering when there are good tools for the job. Your heightened awareness can also help you to identify when man with different toolbox is more adequate to solve the problem. In our coaching and improvement engagements, we use evaluation tools to search for which skills have become hammers. Its an chance to meet the enemy and become good acquainted. Once that occurs, you develop your opportunities for improved results. And, you can avoid hammering your thumb and missing the nail.

I hope you have new knowledge about Peter O Toole. Where you may put to use in your everyday life. And most importantly, your reaction is passed about Peter O Toole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment